My clients deserve the absolute best representation and marketing power when they sell. When you require the best, call the best. That is what I did when I made the move from a major competitor to The Jane Lee Team.
- The Jane Lee Team at RE/MAX Top Performers offers the most comprehensive representation in all areas of real estate including luxury properties, investment, rental and commercial properties, relocations and distressed properties including REOs and short sales.
- We offer a full-service marketing department, customer care team, closing department, short sale department and administrative staff available 7 days a week to serve you.
- We are committed to excellence, our industry experience and our proven performance have earned us elite status amongst the most successful real estate teams in the world.
- In 2014, The Jane Lee Team ranked as the #1 RE/MAX team in Northern Illinois, the #11 RE/MAX team nationally and the #18 RE/MAX team worldwide.
- Chicago Agent Magazine has named Jane Lee the #1 Agent in Lake County consecutively since 2004.
Free Market Analysis
5 Quick Tips Before You Sell
Before you sell, follow this checklist to obtain maximum value. The old saying that you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression is very true when it comes to selling your home.
- Curb Appeal – Make sure your landscaping is in top condition. You want to make sure your buyer starts with a great first impression.
- Clean, Clean, Clean – A thorough cleaning just before putting your home on the market can pay huge dividends.
- Stash it – Pictures, personal items and your prized collections can distract potential buyers. Put them out of site if possible. Some decorative items make a house a home but think “less is more.” You want the prospective buyers to focus on your house and not your “stuff”.
- Rearrange your furniture – Think about placing your furniture to make your house seem spacious. If you can, remove a little bit of furniture. Use the furniture to put the emphasis on your home’s best features.
- Price it right – Make sure you have a thorough, up-to-date market evaluation showing current homes for sale in your are that will be your competion, recent sales most comparable to your home and considering all the features of your home.
I wanted to say thanks again Roberta for all your great work. I can honestly say that of all the realtors I have used,to include my Aunt,you are the very best.You are a pleasure to work with and I always thought your were working hard to find a buyer.Wherever I have a chance to recommend a Realtor in Libertyville area, I promise that you will be the one I recommend.
Thanks for your help with selling our house – you were awesome!”Roberta was a fantastic Realtor to work with. She found a buyer for our house in an extraordinarily difficult market-that alone says a lot about her. I found Roberta to be extremelyt horough and very responsive. She had a lot of good ideas on how to market our house, and she also was open to incorporating our ideas into the process.Roberta always did what she said she was going to do, and she did it quickly.She was very professional and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend Roberta to anyone looking to sell their house
Roberta is … extremely reliable,very professional,did her homework understanding and educating us aboutthe market and competition.She also did a good job with the promotional activities,our home was featured in all the major websites.