My goal as an Agent is to provide you with the most informative and professional service available. Loyalty is one of the most important things that, I give to my client.
My buyers can be assured I will help you every step of the way. I will help you figure out what you can afford and recommend lenders, explain paperwork, negotiate for you, follow up on the details, recommend service providers and tradespeople if you need them, be with you at the closing and be available to answer questions and make recommendations after closing.
5 Quick Tips Before You Buy
Before you start the buying process some preparation will help you make the best decision.
- Consider what you need and what you want - Think about the must-have features as well as what you would like but could live without.
- Where do you want to live - Try to narrow down a list of areas that would be ideal.
- Get your finances in line - Talk to a lender before you start your search. Make sure you have some savings and that your credit information is correct. Your lender can give you some timely advice.
- Get advice but the final decision is yours - Many buyers run into problems when they get too much advice from too many sources. Advance planning can limit the confusion.
- Work with a real estate agent you trust - Make sure your agent is a good fit for you. Experience, a good track record, knowledge of the area you are interested in and a personality that works well with yours are all factors to consider in choosing an agent.
- Illinois School Reports Cards
- Independent Schools
- Catholic Schools
- Jewish Schools
- Special Education Information
Thanks again for everything you did to help me decide and settle on a new place.